Re: Jaws problem in OE.

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:56:37 -0700

I have found that, when the mouse pointer (I-beam cursor) is sitting on a letter within a word, JAWS will not see the letter until I move the mouse pointer somewhere else. It will report that that letter, where the mouse pointer was, is blank until I refresh the screen. I am not sure this is what is happening to you, Jim.

Francis

----- Original Message ----- From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>