Jaws not reading misspelled word in Office 2003

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:22:02 -0400

Hi all,

I don't know if my earlier append made it or not. For some reason the lists hosted on freelists.org are having trouble with my posts. It is intermitant so it doesn't always happen.

Ok, I am seeing a problem with Office 2003 and Jaws(latest upgrade). Untilo yesterday it worked very well. Now when the spelling dialog comes up Jaws isn't reading the misspelled word. It handles the suggestions list and the other fields just fine but not the misspelled word.

Has anyone else seen this before?  How did you fix it?

Thanks.