Re: Jaws languages supported

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 07:17:39 +0300

John  , These are the languages which eloquence synthesized speech
does support , but , if you go for the real speak page on Freedom
Scientific website ,
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/RealSpeak-Solo-Direct-Voices/RealSpeak-Solo-Direct-Downloads.asp
You will approximately be presented by up to twenty three different
language including what you have mentioned if I did not miscount ,
hahaha
Well , if you wish to get even furthers , I would highly recommend for
you  to visit:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/forms/Contact_Us.asp?ID=Dealer
This is the Freedom Scientific dealer locater wizard , fill out the
form   , and They , will be able to refer your petition to the proper
dealer or distributor.
If someone lives in outside of English speaking country  , the dealer
of whatever region you live in should ship your package consisting the
spoken language of your home , I sincerely hope that's help.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , Egyptian protester , give me liberty or mortality!.
skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.