Re: Jaws & iTunes?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:56:25 -0500

hi. Yes, and for some strange reason, if you don't have iTunes installed, Anapod explorer won't work properly. At least, not on my machine it won't.

 But if you do, Anapod explorer will work just fine.

At 10:22 AM 8/19/2007, you wrote:
Um, hate to break it to ya, but the answer to your question is a resounding no. Unfortunately, iTunes, as annoying as it is, isn't accessible fully yet. I wish it were, but it isn't. I know this first-hand since I have iTunes on both my computers and it's becoming a headache. Mark