Re: Jaws friendly FTP clients? [#Filter Mails not addressed to local Domains (bcc)#]

  • From: "danghoaiphuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:14:16 +0700

Hi,
You just need to type the ftp address as you often do with http sites. Then,
it should come up a dialog box for you to fill in username and password (for
private ftp) or go directly to ftp content (for public/annonymous ftp). The
interface is very similar to My Computer interface. You can explorer some
new items on IE's menu such as Log In As, New SubMenu...
Dang