Re: Jaws friendly FTP clients?

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <cutterdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:38:48 -0700

Hi, Marsha here.  The way you do this is in the following way:
1.  Open the internet explorer as you usually do.
2.  Hit your ctrl plus the letter O as in Open.
3.  Put in the address in the following way:
ftp://marsha:marsha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, for example.
4.  Hit the enter key to activate this address.  You should find the folders
you are authorized to have there.  Go to that folder and press the enter key
on the one you want.  You can select all of the files ou want to download.
Copy them into your wav player or whatever device you have.  Open the device
and paste those files there with the ctrl plus the letter V.  Hope this
helps.

Marsha