Jaws doesn't scroll properly under cygwin with rxvt activated

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:01:49 -0700

Jaws does work with cygwin when I don't use the rxvt program both when I ssh to
another machine or when I work on my own computer.  However in local and remote
sessions, the braille and voice do not properly report the last line of screen
which shows my prompt and the read current line does not show the current line.
It seems as if I can't get jaws to scroll properly although I've set the scroll
buffer to 24.  I need to use Cygwin for ssh and rxvt for correct terminal
emulation under cygwin when doing editing.  The problems do not exist on my
colleagues computer without jaws.  I do not have this problem using the native
telnet program under winxp.  Is there something I can change in jaws's
configuration to correct this behavior?
Sean