Re: Jaws and yahoo messenger [#Filter Mails not addressed to local Domains (bcc)#]

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:09:59 +0700

I just write some J scripts for working better with Yahoo 7 Beta. It
includes some functions like: recognize the Friends list, re-focus to Friend
list as pressing ctrl+tab, tell you connection status as refresh screen,
telling you who being online or offline, typing status, automatically
reading last message you or your friend sent (do not need to use Jaws
cursor), locating the edit chat field.
 If someone is interested in, email me of!
rgds,
Dang