Jaws and reading digital newspapers.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:16:32 -0500

Hi folks!  Another question for the list.  Our local newspaper has decided to
change the lay-out of their web-site, meaning you can read only some of the
stories, with the others being made available in the digital edtion.  I wanted
to download the digital edition and read it off-line, because trying to find
the stories on the web-site is a real pain.  Does anyone know about a newspaper
reader that is accessible with jaws.  Any help would be appreciated.