Jaws and jobs.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:34:33 -0500

Hi listers!  First off, there's always great information on this list.  My
question is jaws related, but it is not related to a specific jaws issue.  I'm
trying to find employment here in my area, and wondered how many folks are
successful in using jaws at your work site.  What types of jobs do most of you
have, and how are technitions with the idea that you use jaws.  I ask this
because, I have run into several issues where management is a little scared of
having someone install software on their computers.  Just trying to find out
some information, so I can know how to deal with those types of questions,
should they come up in an interview.  Please feel free to e-mail me off-list,
so as not to clutter up the list.  Thanks very much!