Jaws and intercepters

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:33:40 +0100

 Now I am finding it hard to  understand what video drivers are? also
interceptors, I think in windows 7 jaws doesn't have to worry about
interceptors or is it video interceptors,  this technical stuff is baffling me,
once after a blue screen an engineer said it would be an interceptor problem
but it was difficult to tell which "update the drivers on all software. touch
wood I have not had a blue screen on windows 7 since I started to use it.
However on this old XP I am using at the moment,I get a message that says it is
a b.sod, that is the proper name by   these techie fellows