Jaws and hands free keyboard for musicians, looking for info and brain storming

  • From: "Letourneau, Richard" <richard.letourneau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:47:43 -0500

Hi,  I use Jaws to navigate through songs scanned and or typed in to
word or text docs.  I sing one line of text while listening to/reading
the following line of text.  This works well if I am only singing but
presents a problem if I am playing an instrument(in my case, guitar,
percussion or drums etc while singing.  I am looking for ideas.
A foot peddle keyboard comes to mind.  Once a document is opened, I
usually only need to arrow down through a song.  Does anyone know of any
devices such as this or maybe some other alternative device that would
work for this application?

Feel free to email me directly off list if it seems like a discussion
regarding this will bog it down.

The very best regards...

Rich Letourneau
Work: 306-761-4275