Jaws and full screen games

  • From: "Mathew Menard" <tiger32984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:55:36 -0600

Hi members.
 have a very interesting problem with jaws and full screen games. When I close
out of a full screen game, jaws will run fine for a minute or so, then it will
just stop reading stuff. And the jaws cursor will stop working. Even if I shut
jaws down, run the game, and turn jaws back on when I'm finished, I still
encounter this problem. Do you know if there is anything to fix this? Because
simply turning jaws of and back on again doesn't fix it. It will for a minute,
and then it will stop working properly again, so I have to restart my computer.
I don't want to have to restart my computer every time I finish with a full
screen game, so if there was a way to make it so this wouldn't happen, please
let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Mathew Menard.