Re: Jaws and PeopleSoft or Oracle Databases

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:48:15 -0800

Hello Guy,

Not sure that your migration to Vista nor Office 2007 will have any impact
on usability of Oracle. It all depends as you say on the JAVA Access Bridge
and JAWS, from what I've experienced.

And take note that I've often tried to use Oracle but have been soon
frustrated each time with the UI and apparent inconsistency with standard
JAWS commands. But that may just be a personal problem, to which I've been
alerted from time to time by other contributors to this fine list.

Dave