Re: Jaws and PCAnywhere

  • From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 12:46:32 -0500

hey, troy just get your self a copy of window eyes and then you do not have
to pay the 200 dollars for the remote access. that is one of the biggest
advantages of window eyes vs JAWS.
i for one think they have a better understanding of how things work in the
world of the blind from what i have tryed out on the program window eyes it
sure can beat JAWS hands down in this one.