RE: Jaws and Outlook2003

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:31:08 -0500

I'm not sure, but what I usually use because it's more flexible, and
what I remember actually working better for jfw, is the advanced find of
outlook.  You can invoke it with the keystroke control-shift-F.  The
results appear in a separate pane, and you can use the F6 key to switch
between the search pane and the results pane.  You can press the escape
when you're done and wish to return to the folder you were viewing.

Hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator