RE: Jaws and OCR software

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:44:25 -0400

I don't know which packages come standard, but the Abbyy fine reader is an
excellent program. It does have the duplex feature for scanning books and I
use the program all of the time. OmniPage also has this feature but takes
some getting used to with JFW. I have a very high end scanner with
exceptional scan quality and speed so I don't know how these packages will
work with the various scanners that are on the market.
Take care,
John