Re: Jaws and MsAccess

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:15:19 -0500

I have Access 2000 as well and the version of jaws my tutorial was =
written for was something like 3.5. I don't really know. Certainly there =
will be some differences but usually not big ones. Access will have some =
improvements so some of the work-arounds may not be necessary. Jaws may =
have improved some accessibility features since 4.5 so some of the tips =
may no longer be necessary under Jaws 5 but frankly I doubt that, for =
the past several itterations of Jaws what got better was access to =
Internet Explorer.

I expect that many of the Access changes are under the hood to better =
support .NET but that is purely speculation on my part.

I understand your concern though, those do cost and you want to get good =
value.

Maybe drop them an e-mail. They are very good and can probably help you =
with that information.

----- Original Message -----=20