Jaws and Magic with Zoomtext

  • From: garth Humphreys <ghum01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:57:20 +1000

Hi All

I have been using Jaws with Magic on my home Win 7 laptop and meanwhile still
had Zoomtext installed on the same machine.   I have not had any issues with
both sets of programs installed on the same machine.  Now that I have become a
bit more confortible with Jaws and Magic I have atempted to install them on my
main work machine and have not been successful. At one stage I had Zoomtext
still working and got Jaws to authenticate. However I have not been able to get
Magic to work at all.

The work machine is a Dell optiplex 760.

Any help greatefully accepted.

Thanks

Obviously I have not been trying to run Zoomtext at the same time as Magic.

Garth--
Alternative archives located at: