Re: Jaws and Java2

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:14:21 -0700

Well, you go into the system tray, and select the java update thing, then You
may have to tab to the double-click left mouse button cho9ice.  Your other
option is to select the update button from the java item in the control pannel.
It's under the update tab.When you update re-install your access bridge if
things stop working.