Jaws and Auto Complete

  • From: "Earle" <e.zwicker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:51:53 -0400

I use auto complete for web addresses.  Before I re-formatted this computer, if
I typed part of a web address, auto
complete would fill in the address as I typed.  Now, as I type the address, if
I use my up and down arrows, I can see
the different addresses, but Jaws doesn't speak them automatically, like it
used to.  Is there some setting that needs
to be changed?  I looked under the content tab, in internet explorer options,
and auto complete web addresses is
checked.  I also tried unchecking and re-checking the box, but that didn't help.

Any suggestions would be helpful.  I should mention, I'm using Jaws 6.01.

Earle