Re: Jaws and AOL

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:25:12 -0500

I use bcc all the time when sending or forwarding a message to more than one
person.  I find that reading a list of another person's friends at the top
of any message is annoying at best and I really don't care who their friends
are.  When you receive a message that has been forwarded to you with other
recipients in the bcc field you will hear, "undisclosed recipients".  This
also prevents your friends addresses from ending up all over the ihnternet.
Judith