Jaws access with Perspective 2000 software program

  • From: noyes01 <noyes01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:51:39 -0600

Hi:

Has anyone out there ever had to work with a program called Perspective.  It is
made by a company called PPM2000 web site http://www.ppm2000.com  It is
software that is used for Security Incident Reporting and Investigation
Management | Case Management

Has anyone either worked with this program? or worked with software that is
used for incident and investigation management?

I tried working with the application earlier this week, however, all the links
etc inside the application can be found, however, one can not find the text
boxes to enter in the records.  So any and all suggestions of what to do are
greatly appreciated, since I really need to use this program in my job.

thanks and have a good day everyone

Shan Noyes and guide dog Danson

Thanks