Re: Jaws With Facebook

  • From: "Ann M. Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:36:04 -0500

Don't know why this happened.  I established my account on
www.facebook.com
and you need to set your security and options on this site.  I think.  There is
a FB audio on Jaws users site that goes through setting up account and
security.
http://www.jaws-users.com/audio/
You need to find Facebook audio here
After I established my account, i navigate FB using
www.m.facebook.com