Jaws Pass Key Through

  • From: "Earle" <e.zwicker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:28:18 -0500

I'm just wondering, how the pass key through command works?  I know you hit
insert-3 on the number
row, and the next key you press, is passed to the application, but I have a
problem using Jaws after
I use this key stroke.  When I'm on a particular web site that has short cut
keys, if I use the pass
key through option, Jaws seems to lock up after I press the key, that I want to
be passed to the
site.  If I minimize all aps, or alt-tab, Jaws will speak, but it won't respond
properly to my
commands.  I have to go into task manager, and shut Jaws down, then re-start it.

Am I doing something wrong?  Why can't I get this simple command to work?
Earle

Msn:  rowdyamerican@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  rowdyamerican

visit my LJ at: