Re: Jaws 9--a couple nice features

  • From: "J. Black" <underconstruction1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:57:33 -0700

I saw this, and Had to chime in. I kind of don't understand how saying horizontal rule would be more helpful then saying original message?

Please explain this to me?

Now, saying newe paragraph is real cool, that I understand.

Oh! and while on this subject, does anyone know the command for jaws to say paragraph?

thanks everyone,

God Bless,

J Black
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>