Re: Jaws 9 beta reads nothing in MS Word 2003

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:58:54 +0200

Jamie,

I do know this checkbox for some previous versions of Jaws and therefore, I
sure went exactly to that one and it solved my Word XP too.
But, I do have a big problem with OE6 in the edit of the new message typing.
I don't see Braille, at all in Jaws9 but can see well in the other previous
versions.
I had reported that problem to FS Tech, support.

Anyway, I am glad that it did the trick.

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx