Re: Jaws 8.0 for skype 3.8 version

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:09:51 -0400

Well I did check the hot key for answer call and hang up too ,when I press alt pageup to answer the call it wouldn't let me answer the call at all and when someone calll me and I want to hang up on the person by alt pagedwn it would not end the call. Also it wouldn't let me add the contact either .

Addison

window live messenger:oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype: cowboys62 yahoo ID: OADDISONGETHERS ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@xxxxxxxx>