Re: Jaws 8.0 for internet explorer 6.0

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:09:53 +0800

hi,
there might be 2 possible reason, actually maybe more, but i only think of 2
right now.

1. could be your sound card or perhaps the sound card device driver issue. try
to update to the latest version of the driver and see
whether the problem still occur.

2. there is also a possible reason that your computer lag of memory. how many
MB/GB of memory you are using? perhaps you need more
for newer version of jaws.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong