Re: Jaws 7.10 and display

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:07:59 -0400

Jeanette,
After you change your colors to at least 16 bit hi color, Try setting the
resolution to 1024 by 768.  I once had this same issue when I had
inadvertently set my resolution to 768 by 1024.  Note that most of the
resolution settings have the larger number on the left, however, I have
seen some computer configurations offering resolution selections that are
reversed.  Make sure you didn't pick one of these unless your monitor
requires it.

Regards.

Tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jeanette" <jtorres6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/28/2006 00:22
Please respond to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Jaws 7.10 and display

Jaws is reading everything perfectly. Yes someone sighted told me that
they can't use the computer because the applications and icons are upside
down or sideways. The tv won't work now either. It says that the video is
messed up. What happened. This is a mess. I don't know what to do.
Jeanette