RE: Jaws 7.1 and IE 7

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:22:30 -0600

Hi Troy,

If you download the 7.10.500 release, the update is included in that package. Therefore, checking for updates shouldn't be necessary.

HTH,
Blake

From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Jaws 7.1 and IE 7
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:19:25 -0600

Hi All,
Does anyone know that if I go download Jaws 7.1 from the fs site and install
it if it will have the modification that will allow it to work with IE 7 or
if I would have to do something extra?  I'm not going to be able to use Jaws
8 for a while because the company that I work for is going to have to modify
the scripts that we use so that we can access everything that we need to to
do our job, however Jaws 7.1 does work and I want to go ahead and install IE
7 now.  I just didn't know that if I installed the 7.1 that I got off the
website right now if it will work with IE 7 the way it is or if I'll have to
immediately check for updates after installing Jaws 7.1.

Thanks.
Troy