Jaws 6.1 doesn't say submenu in most places

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:26:09 -0500

Hi All,
This may only be a problem on certain systems because I discussed it with
two different friends last night and one was having this problem and the
other wasn't, but on my start menu I have a folder named chat that has all
the links to the chat rooms that I visit and Jaws 6.0 used to tell me that
that was a submenu and 6.1 doesn't.  Everything else under the start menu
such as favorites, my documents, etc. does report submenu, but also nothing
under programs reports as being a submenu.  Also I just hit insert-J to go
to the Jaws menu and everything in there that is a submenu seems to be
reported as such.

This is more of a nuissance than a problem, and since it is intermittent I
doubt that there is a fix, but has anybody else noticed this with Jaws 6.1?
Troy