Jaws 5.x and Zoomtext 8.1

  • From: "Don Risavy, jr." <donaldjjr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:04:35 -0400

Wondered if anyone is using Zoomtext version 8.1 with jaws 5.x and if so
wondered if anyone has run into any problems using the two together?

The problem i'm having which don't know if it's jaws related or not is that i
have to change the choice in the display settings where says shows or display
buttons in windows classicor windows xp which I have to switch to windows xp to
get Zoomtext to work.

So figured would just throw this out to anyone taht might be familiar with this
or has run across this and if so would able to tel me how got around it?

I've tried running my screen resolution both at 800 by 600 and 32 bit or 1024
by 768 with 32 bit and no change or success.

Thanks.

Don