Jaws 11, windows XP, and internet focus problems

  • From: Dustin Bushnell <DBushnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:44:02 -0600

Hi all.  I have been speaking with someone from Freedom about this issue, and
they are from the escalation line, but they have never returned my call.  When
I start I.E, and it brings up my homepage (google), I'll go in to my favorites,
and select any of my favorites and it'll start to open the page.  Here is the
weird part, the page acts like it completely loaded, but when I press my up and
down arrows, it still is reading the google page.  I have to refresh the
screen, and then it reads the new page.  I have to do this with every page
switch I make, no matter if its in the same site.  Does anyone have any ideas
why this might be doing this?

Thanks in Advance for any help given,

Dustin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity(s) to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure under law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the
distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete the
original message from your computer. Thank you
Alternative archives located at: