RE: Jaws 11 and iTunes 9.2

  • From: "macky soukchanh" <macky.soukchanh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:21:31 -0500

You don't need any scripts

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:02 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jaws 11 and iTunes 9.2

I'm new to the list, so if there has been a thread on this, please forgive
me.

I just bought an iPhone 3gs a few weeks back.  I haven't upgraded Jaws since
I got the Jaws 7.1  update.  If it isn't broke, don't fix it.  But, I can't
make it work well with iTunes or on the Apples Store, so maybe it is time to
upgrade.

I downloaded Jaws 11 yesterday and am going to install it as a demo today.

for those of you who have used it with iTunes 9.2, here are my questions:

1.  Did you use any of the scripts that are out there for sale to get
around?

2.  Are there tips and tricks you developed to get around?

If you want to write me off list, my email address is:

davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Davey Hulse