Re: Jaws 10 loads very slow

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:06:18 -0500

You folks ever compare how fast Jaws 5.0 loads when contrasted with later
versions?  With each successive version, loading time has increased,
understandably I suppose given the extra features crammed into each new
program.  The problems for me remain how genuinely useful most of these later
features are to most of us and the number of long-existing bugs that Freedom
developers must leave aside to meet the insaciable demands of investors who
want a bigger bang for their buck.  I, for one, long-time user of Jaws as I am,
have have purchased my last SMA: too little return onn my investment.  This is
what occurs when the production of screen readers become a part of high finance.

Wanting to use Jaws 10 to which I am entitled but still reliant upon Jaws 5,

Jerry