JFW4.51 & Quicken 2006 Deluxe

  • From: "Brian Hansen" <bc.hansen23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:23:42 -0600

Please forgive me if his has been covered before, but I've been off the list
for a while now, and I didn't find anything in the archives.

Thanks to Intuit's "Sunset Policy", I've been force to upgrade from my
Quicken 2002, to Quicken 2006.  I renamed the scripts in the
JAWS451\SETTINGS\ENU\ folder to reflect the different program name (QW.EXE
is now QWMain.EXE), and now the scripts are loading when they should, but
I'm still having problems within the check register portion of the program.
In Quicken 2002, when I would tab from one field to another, the title of
the field I'd land in would be spoken.  Now JFW isn't reporting back to me
the field names at all.  I would greatly appreciate any and all
help/suggestions you might have in getting this up n' running again, since
I've now got things linked up for automatically working with my bank
account, I'd like to not enter things in the wrong field.

Blessings,

Brian