JFW & reading first line of e-mail

  • From: "John McLuckie" <john_mac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:51:00 -0600

good evening folks, I have a strange problem with how JFW reads the first line
of all the e-mails I receive.  When I open an e-mail, JAWS automatically begins
reading the first line...no problem so far.  However, it always repeats the
first word of the line when it finishes the first line.  this is not causing
any difficulty, it is simply very anoying, and sometimes confusing as it can,
depending on what is written, lead me to believe something different than what
is intended if I'm not careful.  this message, for example would open and read
as follows...
good evening folks, I have a strange problem with how JFW good

Does anyone have any ideas about what is causing this strange reading anomaly?
If so, any ideas of how to stop it?  Thanks.

John