JFW not working after refreshing!

  • From: Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW LITE <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:49:55 -0600

Hi,
I would love to use the escape key and insert key to work as well as it
has in the past for me.
This version of jaws I have to unload and load the program after a few
hours it seems like the view changes or something.
I have not figured it out.
I have my folders set to be shown in a list view in my computer and
after gong through my files in my computer it's reporting my view is set
at folder settings.
This is the best I can do to explain what is happening at this end.
Walter I do thank  you for your tip it is a small one but one that I
haven't forgotten!
Good day!

$$$
Listen To Hockey And More:
HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
MSN: & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx

$$$
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not
only plan, but also believe."

*Anatole France  {1844-1924 French Author}