RE: JFW and Powerpoint

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:21:13 -0400

Do you know if the presentation is done from image files instead of using
power point to create the text portions of the slide.  If the slides are
images of text you might try printing the file to an OCR program (OpenBook
offers this possibility with the Freedom Import printer).

Robert McCoy
(506) 459-6636