Re: JFW and Power Point

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 09:05:39 -0700

Thanks, that stopped all the movement!  Is that what the f5 is supposed
to do?  I could not get the virtual cursor to come up but the JAWS
cursor worked okay.  How do you get the virtual cursor to appear in
PowerPoint?

Thanks, again,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> nomad42@xxxxxxxx 10/7/2004 5:23:13 PM >>>
Hi Eileen,

How do you mean constantly moving? Try hitting f5 once a presentation
has
been opened. This will run the slide show and you should be able to use
the
virtual cursor to read it.

pranav
At 09:16 PM 10/7/2004, Eileen Lafond wrote:
Hi,
Is there a way to make JFW read a PowerPoint presentation that is
constantly moving, yet has text on it?  I have been able to read the
static PowerPoint presentations with the JAWS cursor, but not when the
text is moving.

I have Jaws version 5 and PowerPoint 97 and Windows XP

Thanks for any suggestions,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx
line.

or
contact
line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather