Re: JFW and Openbook working together.

  • From: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:27:35 -0400

gee, dunno, whenever I have installed openbook and jaws together, I have
never had to put jaws to sleep.  Anyway, the way to do it if you have to is
to open openbook, press ins+6 on the numbers row, press alt+s and hit a for
advanced.  Tab to and check the enable sleep mode checkbox, press enter,
press alt+f4 answer yes to the prompt to save and it's done.