JFW & WINMIX

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:18:56 -0400

Hello to all! Firstly, I would like to thank you all for your sorces of
knowledge, and your tips on getting for Winmix. I have set up the scripts and
am using the program which is now working well. I have downloaded about 12
songs, and am unsure as to how to burn them to a cdrw, or how many songs will
fit.  Thus I am calling upon you folks who may know these things.  Also I am
wondering if any of you use winmix and if so perhaps I could email you
regarding further questions about the program?