JFW Settings for Reading Tables in MS Word

  • From: "KAnderson" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:22:01 -0500

I have always had luck reading tables when viewing them in MS Word, but
since I have upgraded to version 6.2 things are different.  When I used to
tab from one column to the other, JAWS would read only the contents of the
column I tabbed into.  Now I hear the contents of the column that I just
tabbed out of, and not the contents of the column that should be selected
after tabbing.  Is this an issue with version 6.2?  Or, have I accidentally
altered the settings to cause this problem?  All suggestions welcome, as I
have tried everything I could think of.  By the way, I am using Windows 98
SE on the computer where this problem occurs.

Katrina