Re: JFW 7.0 & Outlook Express

  • From: "Robert Smith" <rrrsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:14:16 -0800

Adrian,

Sorry to ask such a basic question, but could you briefly explain what the difference is between plain text and HTML. Why would one choose one rather than the other for an email? Thanks!

Bob S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Boris" <boris67@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi List,

Why arn't both the edit and read windows automatically maximized in OE? Also, why does OE ask if I want to send the message in html or plain text? Where is the setting for this? Any help is appreciated.

boris