JFW 5.1 & webword 3

  • From: Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW LITE <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:39:30 -0600

Hi,
I'm wondering when you get a list of definitions in a list box with jaws
announcing read only how does one person read by character I can do it
with the jaws cursor but not able to use the control right arrow to go
to the next word in the definition.
This is when I'm in PC mode.
Hope I explained myself clearly!
Thanks!

$$$
MSN & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Listen To The Coolest Game On Ice:
HTTP://MEMBERS.SHAW.CA/THEICEZONE/
***
"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually
encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won
because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats."

*B. C. Forbes