RE: JFW 5.0, Windows XP OS and numbers with apostrophes

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:04:04 -0400

Odd, my computer says 20's as twenties, and does not announce the ' unless I
read by using the ctrl+arrow key for word-to-word.
I tried this in outlook 2000 and notepad.  My OS is XPHome and I use jaws
5.x
I have not made any changes to my pronunciation dictionary.
What do you have your number translation set to?

Robert McCoy
(506) 459-6636