JFW 5.0, IE 6, and screen not stayingh focused

  • From: "Charles McLennan" <cmclennan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:54:11 -0600

Dear Listers,
I have been noticing the last couple of days of JAWS 5.0 not staying focused on
web pages when doing research while using I E 6.0.
Just a minute ago, I was trying to use Earthlink's search engine, but every
time I try to navigate the results, it keeps taking me back up to the
Macromedia flash movie area.
I have turned off all refresh options and flash in the configurations, but it
is still losing focus.
Has anyone else experience this and is there a cure?
Thanks!
Chuck
cmclennan@xxxxxxxxxx