Re: JFW 4.02 and Office XP 2002 Professional

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:25:06 +0530

Hi Jeanie,

I cannot think what is wrong with your setup. How is your taskbar
configured? Does it hide itself automatically?

I am trying to eleminate as many variables as possible.

Pranav
At 11:01 AM 10/10/2004, Jeanie Vejil wrote:
Pranav, I'd have to go into device manager page to find the name of my
video card, but it's not a new one by any means and it's not mounted on my
motherboard.

The office assistant was turned off.

For two cents, I'd have my husband dig out Word 97 and then I'd have no
problems and wouldn't have to put out the money for a newer version of JFW.

Jeanie

At 08:19 AM 10/10/04 +0530, you wrote:
 >Hi Jeanie,
 >
 >What video card do you have? Also, do you have the office assistant
 >enabled? if it is enabled, disable it. If memory serves it can be done from
 >the help menu.
 >
 >Pranav
 >At 02:03 AM 10/10/2004, Jeanie Vejil wrote:
 >Pranav, yes, I can see the text if I route jaws to pc.
 >
 >I have made the changes David sent from the Access technologies page, and I
 >have to keep maximizing my document in order to read it.
 >
 >If I backspace to make a one or two letter correction, the entire sentence
 >may disappear.
 >
 >Jeanie
 >
 >At 11:31 AM 10/9/04 +0530, you wrote:
 >  >Jeanie,
 >  >
 >  >Can you read the text using the jaws cursor?
 >  >
 >  >pranav
 >  >At 08:22 AM 10/9/2004, Jeanie Vejil wrote:
 >  >Terri, I just tried writing three sentences in Office XP 2002, i.e., Word
 >  >2002, and then going to the bottom of the page, and still was not able to
 >  >tell that there was any text on the screen.
 >  >
 >  >I downloaded a demo of JFW 5.01 last night and it works very well with
Word