RE: JFW 12 and reading in Outlook

  • From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:18:47 -0500

I just installed the beta, though I've been following the conversation with
some interest. My first observation is that I am unable to use JFW in laptop
mode. Keeps switching to desktop. And secondly, (someone might have
mentioned this) in an outlook email it is not reading to me when I arrow
through a message. It will read the whole message with the say all command,
but not read when I arrow around. Is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks, Bonnie